Profile

apple_pathways: Whatever floats your boat! (Whatever Floats Your Boat)

Moon-lines and Apple-pathways

(a little of this, a little of that)

Free Account

Created on 2010-09-02 00:02:44 (#559800), last updated 2017-10-04 (2 weeks ago)

7,726 comments received, 21 comments posted

662 Journal Entries, 144 Tags, 0 Memories, 15 Icons

View extended profile

Name:apple_pathways
Birthdate:Jan 23
Location:Michigan, United States of America
Website:My Photostream on Flickr
HELLO! That is to say...um, "hi"! If you'd like to know a bit about me, I have an Intro Post of sorts. No one reads these things anyway, so moving swiftly on...

If you would like to be "friends" in the LJ sense, that's awesome! My journal is 95% public, and there's really no loyalty tests to be performed or blood oaths to be sworn if you'd like to peek at the other 5%. Friend away! But if you would like me to friend you back, please do say hello and let me know you're not a bot!





Find your wackily ever after at pulped_fictions

Come and play! The format is similar to Kink (or Schmoop) Bingo. You'll get a card containing 25 fairy tale prompts--themes, tropes, characters, settings, and stories common to fairy tales. Make bingos by writing or drawing your interpretation of the prompts.

pulped_fictions is a members-only closed community for writers and artists of original works. If you're not a member and would like to play, get in touch and I'll recommend you for membership!


layout by: Fruitstyle designs
People [View Entries]

Open Mutual Access (7):

Open Also Gives Access To (109):

Open Also Has Access From (1):

Open Mutual Subscriptions (7):

Open Other Subscriptions (1):

Open Other Subscribers (1):

Communities [View entries]
Feeds [View Entries]
To link to this user, copy this code:
On Dreamwidth:
Elsewhere: